ZoomSystems created the automated retail channel, introducing ZoomShops to the market in 2002. You may have seen ZoomShops in airports, malls, department stores, and other high traffic locations, representing some of today’s iconic brands and retailers and providers consumers with a convenient and enhanced shopping experience. Current customers include Best Buy, Proactiv, Benefit Cosmetics,and Nespresso.
Thanks to our outstanding employees, ZoomSystems continues to be the global leader in the automated retail revolution with over 1,500 ZoomShops and more than one million transactions across the U.S., Europe and Japan.
Our HQ office is located on California Street, in the heart of San Francisco’s financial district and a short walk to BART stations. Today, we are operating over 1,200 ZoomShops throughout the United States, Canada, and eight countries in Europe.
We look forward to hearing from qualified candidates for the following positions at ZoomSystems.
Current Positions Available
The Customer Success Analyst will be a key individual contributor on the Merchandise Planning team reporting into the Manager of Merchandise Planning. This position is responsible for supporting the Merchandise Planning team and clients in the forecasting, procurement, and allocation of all products throughout the entirety of the supply chain. As well as supporting the Customer Success team with reports, projects and initiatives.
He/she will be responsible for maintaining in-stock positions across his/her assigned categories, concepts or brands.
- Analyze various metrics to identify supply chain/concept trends and DC and Store-specific inventory issues. Apply findings to achieve optimal distribution strategy and execute inventory allocations and replenishment exceptions.
- Analyze, recommend exceptions for, and implement changes to plans and distribution strategies to support in stock goals and capacity issues.
- Ensure on-time initial allocation for new store installations.
- Plan sales, forecast appropriate inventory levels by SKU, revise forecasts and inventory purchases to maintain optimum inventory flow.
- Develop and provide appropriate business analysis to influence future purchases and assortment strategies.
- Participate as an integral partner with the distribution centers.
- Provide initial and future order quantities to appropriate group for P.O.
- Participate in department projects to improve systems, processes and procedures, and/or efficiencies.
- Supporting the Customer Success team with reports, projects and initiatives
- 2-5 years buying, planning and/or allocation experience preferred
- College degree
- Ability to evaluate financial and business indicators and translate data into actionable information to drive results
- Ability to use rigorous logic and methods to solve problems with effective solutions
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
- Strong technical and systems skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong listening, written and oral communication skills
The Staff Accountant will be a key individual contributor in the month-end close process and a driver for change in our processes. This role will report to the Accounting Manager and will own the fixed assets and inventory, weekly check runs and voucher entry, and cash flow reconciliation processes. He/she will also be a key contributor in the process improvements needed across the accounting department, including implementing cloud-based solutions for automation and efficiency. The right person will be an agent for change, possess a positive, can-do attitude, and be flexible in ad hoc or other duties that come up.
- Enter and validate fixed assets monthly as well as perform reconciliation
- Reconcile inventory balances monthly
- Manage weekly cash flow forecast and payment reconciliation
- Process weekly check run and payments needed to vendors
- Assist in Concur implementation for expense reports and AP
- Perform AP entry as needed
- Perform other reconciliations and GL duties as needed
- Perform ad hoc duties as needed
- 1-3 years in staff accountant or junior staff accountant role
- Degree in accounting or finance
- Previous AP experience a plus
- Excellent Excel skills (mastery of vlookups, pivot tables, index/match functions)
- Strong reconciliations background
- Ability to work in start-up environment with changing priorities
- High-bandwidth communication
- Desire to work independently and take ownership of deliverables and deadlines